Aug 30, 2011

My Green Shoe Runway

Eco-friendly El Naturalista's always put a bounce in my step!




Canvas and jute espadrilles from Spain, I had them shipped with a pair of pink ones so they didn't get lonely on their trip to the states.




Platform mary janes I purchased in NYC ages ago, I've had the shoe repair man replace the elastic twice in the buckle and begged him to custom mix shoe polish for these babes.



Josef Seibel no-brainers from Nordstroms, easiest sale for that employee.





My beat-up and trashed nubuck Danskos, can't give them up due to the ultimate comfort!







Brand new John Fluevogs loafers I scored this month at their SoHo location.







Waited all summer for Troentorp to cobble these wood clogs in Sweden.







Also from Sweden, I'll be getting a lot of wear out of these bad boys!





Thanks so much to our in-house photographer, Hedy Regal, for shooting My Green Shoe Runway!
























No comments: