Aug 5, 2008

Sidewalk Sale Success

We had our most best sidewalk sale ever! Thanks to everyone who came and helped make it so successful! Brenda showed up promptly at 7:30am to assist in with the canopy, the weather cooperated beautifully, Lydia worked cool as a cucumber at the cash registrar. We were so busy that I didn't even have time to take any photos!

Then....at 6:00pm my dear friends, Claudia and Billy, from Nashville called and said they were in Cincinnati and would be at my house in 2 hours! I had no idea they were coming so i rushed home, walked Mia, changed the sheets on the bed and vacuumed the dog hair. What a nice surprise to see Claud and Bill. Unfortunately, it was just for the night because my flight to NYC for the Accessories Show was at 8:25am Sunday morning.

I spent all day Sunday at the show, jewelry overload so say the least. Yesterday I did the Kids Show and I'm happy to report Punkster will be returning to SoBo Style. That is the company that does the baby onesies that say "I crawl the line" and "ipood". We haven't had them in over a year so I'm so excited they're shipping again and will post when they arrive.

Back to reality today at SoBo.

No comments: